Saturday, March 24

My Toothbrush

Well, like a cited that I wrote about I few things that are never paid attention to in our daily lives, but hold utmost importance. So how many of you thank the toothbrush? It saves us all from that embarrassment when we open our morning mouths, those which are filled with the obnoxious smell of the curry you had last night or that feeling like a skunk died in your mouth? 
In the article below, I show my attachment to this toothbrush of mine and how i don't replace it with a new one periodically, but how it "changes" over the time. Also why I'm unconditionally devoted to it.


So what other purpose can the toothbrush perform other than the literal “daily grind”?
Well, I feel proud to say that I own a very talented toothbrush and am delighted to introduce it to you all today!
So have any of you heard your loyal toothbrush complain about your harsh behavior when you grate the poly fibers against your yellow-stained teeth? Neither have I! Even after such cruelty and suffering utmost pain while gliding across the crumbs from last meal, it fails to protest or surrender, and thus I found a great reason to believe that a toothbrush does hold vital significance in my life. 
I distinctly recount the nerve racking experience when I had started unpacking my luggage in a room in Jaipur and how I was howling around my friends just because I couldn't find the toothbrush where I had originally packed it! Well, I was ridiculed aimlessly that day for my “immature” behavior, but  how could any of them understand my amity with my toothbrush! This experience helped me learn the lesson that the bond between me and my toothbrush is everlasting. That day forth, I have always been unconditionally attached to my brush.
The commencement of the day or the finale of the night without my toothbrush stuck up my mouth now seems implausible. 
While embarking on any trip or staying the night over at a friend’s, I can never forget to pack my toothbrush. 
It serves as the mic to all my early morning concerts and listens to my senseless chatter right before hitting the bed! It doesn’t require much maintenance but it won’t mind a shower now and then. My toothbrush loves to live in a small plastic covering to protect its priceless fibers. It has a sleek long body that perfectly snuggles in my chubby hands and it loves me so much that it never minds all my drool around it! 
What makes the first and the final perception about anyone is their smile, well thats what my mother believes, and thus, it has been a necessity for me to brush periodically. Since childhood, it has been imposed upon me to brush and failure to fulfill this task meant no candy for the proceeding week. Hence, I have a commitment to my brush and to maintain oral hygiene. 
Every four months or so, I opt for a new look for my toothbrush. This may be a new color simply or a different bristle-do all together! A wavy or a layered cut is what the brush prefers! But, a few times, I like a feminine, sleek bodied brush while on the other hand, a masculine and sturdy brush will do too! Sometimes, I like my brush with a red frame or also with a varied green-blue works as well! 
My accommodative toothbrush never disapproves of the toothpaste I apply, be it minty or lemony or even salty! Unlike me, it isn’t brand conscious or censorious of the flakey-stripes in the paste or the “extra white glistening shine providing crystals”! 
I can still recollect the time when I had used a plethora of toothbrushes to select the “right one”! From the hardest bristled one which nearly scraped off my gums to the electric kind which I truly admired but had to be disposed off after it short circuited, then the really fancy  type which had a tongue cleaner, a flexible and grippy handle with soft bristles which snapped upon the first usage! Another one was the one which dynamically changed colors according to the temperature of the water it was damped in but was in all other forms, ineffective! But then, walked in the Ms. Ideal who was gentle to me (and my teeth), sleek and cleaned my teeth like never before! It was truly love at first sight!
This toothbrush that I present before you is truly incredible! It has a twisty head which gyrates on uneven surface around my teeth! The bristles are pliant yet are brisk in their action. Its new yellow frame can purchase on even the wettest of hands! The tongue cleaner behind the head makes my tongue the freshest and the cleanest too! The orange-white and yellow color gradation highly appeals to me and is really unique. The radial arrangement of the bristles cleans even the most unreachable corners and performs its function with extreme precision. 
Its truly the one object I can cite as a companion that I just cannot forget to carry along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment