Saturday, March 24

My Grandfather

So about a week ago, my grandfather passed away and my entire family was deeply disturbed. Well, we all had prepared ourselves to him ultimately expiring soon, but when we saw him last, we all just couldn't get that painful visage of his out of our minds. He was literally breathing like fish pulled out of the water. That night, I wrote this little poem in memory of him, and all his habits and how much he meant to us all. This poem is going to be published in a book soon, so YAY, I'm excited for that! But, that little space he has left in our hearts can never be replaced with anything or anyone else. KPOPS, I'll miss each moment with you!




The Man loved me profusely.

The Man never criticized my activity.
The Man talked hysterically.
The Man always enjoyed my amity.
The Man shared his past.
The Man was punctual.
The Man tried everything to make this family last.
The Man was in all ways truly incredible!
The Man was satisfied with all that he had.
The Man amused us all.
The Man sometimes made us all mad.
The Man daily predicted his fall.
The Man slowly was turning frail.
The Man’s end was not that farther.
The Man’s impression will live on like the Holy Grail.
The Man was my grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment