Saturday, March 24

About this blog and me

A recent event in my life helped me realize that the inner talent to write has yet to be expressed. 
So, I took up the challenge to write about all those things that exist in all our lives, but, whose importance has never been felt. 

My tenth grade exams finished about two weeks ago, since then, I explored my room, my house and realized that even the smallest of things here are so vital, yet go unnoticed. Well, after applying to the UWC here in Pune, I became conscious of the gift I have. The gift of creative writing. The application form revealed those details that I could have never surfaced, such as this gift which I present to you through this blog.


About me, been surfing in a joint family for 15 years. Can fluently speak in Hindi, English, French, and Sarcasm. A little chubby on the outside and yes, I may 'resemble' an ogre however I am not one!


PS : I added the fish app to entertain you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment